Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Treats: Five-minute Pumpkin Spice Pudding

My college roomie snatched this super quick recipe from a magazine a few years ago and I have no idea where it's from exactly, but I have been making this simple pudding every fall since. I usually force myself to wait until October to make it, but some years, I just can't wait that long!

With just four ingredients, and the option of making this fat free, it's an easy choice when that autumn pumpkin craving arrives. It's very much like the inside of a pumpkin pie, but much creamier... and easier!

Five-minute Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1 package (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk (may use fat free variety)
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin pie filling (not pure pumpkin)
1 t. pumpkin pie spice (or any combo of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, ginger you like!)

Beat together pudding mix and evaporated milk. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Mix in pumpkin pie filling and spice. Refrigerate 10 more minutes until set.

Could it be any easier?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails